Calling all residents and fellows! The AUA Summit Planning Committee wants to highlight your unique policy and advocacy work on the 2024 Annual Urology Advocacy Summit agenda. Submit your policy and advocacy presentation proposals for us to feature on Tuesday, February 27 at the AUA Summit in Washington, DC!
Selected applicants will be invited to present on their submission in person, on stage in front of top advocacy leaders and AUA Summit attendees.
Possible submission types may include:
- Policy and/or advocacy-related community projects
- Policy proposals or solutions
- Health policy and/or health services research
Public Policy Forum submissions close on December 7 and applicants selected to present at the AUA Summit will be contacted in mid-December.
Submissions will be evaluated with the following criteria:
- Open to domestic AUA residents/fellows
- Completeness of application (addressed Intro, Population, Impact, Conclusion)
- Relevance to AUA urologic policy and advocacy efforts or current 2024 AUA Summit legislative asks (workforce, telehealth expansion, Medicare payment reform)
- Novel advocacy work or solutions
- Magnitude of demonstrated or potential impact of the policy/advocacy work